Dental Health Services in Fort Worth
At The Parkway Dentist, we want to welcome you and your loved ones to our practice. We would love to visit with you and have you meet our family dentist and our friendly, well-trained family dentistry team in our comfortable office. Family dentist Dr. Gregory Kiene, DMD and his team are dedicated to giving you the best dental health possible with their general dentistry treatments in Fort Worth.
General Dentistry Services
Some of the general dentistry treatments we offer to you and your family are:
- Teeth Cleaning — One of the most important dental health practices is coming to see your family dentist. During your regular checkups with us, our family dentistry team will give you a teeth cleaning. This general dentistry stand by in Fort Worth can give you better dental health and aid in the fight against cavities and periodontal disease.
- Fillings — If you have cavities, your family dentist can fill them and can prevent you from having bigger, more serious issues later on.
- Dental Crowns — The general dentistry treatment of placing dental crowns near Benbrook is helpful with so many procedures, from repairing broken, cracked, discolored, misshapen or teeth damaged from too much dental work to placing dental crowns on dental implants or using dental crowns to secure dental bridges or partial dentures. Dental crowns look, feel and function just like your natural teeth. But never will get a cavity!
- Gum Disease Treatment — Our family dentistry team in Fort Worth offer an extensive perio program that can give you a great deal of dental health information for this rather prevalent and dangerous disease.
- Home Care Instruction — The dental health of you and your loved ones is important to family dentist Dr. Gregory Kiene. So our family dentistry team near Benbrook is happy to share with you the most up-to-date dental health information and instruction to make sure you are taking care of your teeth at home so your smile will be gorgeous and healthy.
- Root Canal Therapy — If you are having trouble with a toothache or another issue that requires a root canal, our family dentistry team is happy to provide this treatment. Your dental health near Benbrook is important to us, so your family dentist is happy to perform this general dentistry treatment.
Call us today if you have been searching for a general dentistry or family dentistry specialist in Fort Worth or Benbrook! Dr. Kiene, DMD would love to meet with you and partner with you and your family for all your dental health needs!