Laser Dentistry Services in Fort Worth
The dental laser is an incredible alternative to the dental drill. We perform soft tissue laser dentistry here at The Parkway Dentist in Fort Worth to improve the health and appearance of the gums. For most laser dentistry procedures, there is no need for needles, shots, or discomfort.
Our soft tissue dental laser can significantly increase your comfort in the dental chair and improve your overall relationship with dentistry. The dental laser can be used for:
- Eliminating discomfort caused by canker sores or cold sores
- Exposing partially erupted wisdom teeth for a less invasive extraction
- Removing or reshaping gum tissue to improve the aesthetic of your smile
- Removing muscle attachments or overgrown gum tissues
- Managing gum tissue during impressions for various restorations
- Performing biopsies
- Treating gum disease by removing inflamed gum tissues
As you can see, laser dentistry opens up a world of treatment options while eliminating a lot of pain. Whether you need services related to the appearance or functionality of your smile, ask us about laser dentistry.
What are the Benefits of Laser Dentistry?
Why should you be interested in the soft tissue dental laser? Patient benefits are both health and comfort related.
- Fewer Stitches: The soft tissue dental laser seals the tissue as it treats it. Laser dentistry procedures often do not require sutures or stitches.
- Greater Comfort: Many laser dentistry procedures are so comfortable that patients do not require any anesthesia.
- Minimal Bleeding: The high-energy light beam of the dental laser promotes coagulation of exposed vessels, restraining blood loss and promoting quick healing.
- Lower Risks: When you choose laser dentistry, your risk for bacterial infection decreases immensely. The high-energy beam of the laser will sterilize the area while treating it.
- Brief Healing: Your healing time will be minimized because wounds from the dental laser repair themselves faster.
If you are interested in all of the advantages of laser dentistry, please give our office a call. We can give you a painless dental experience at The Parkway Dentist in Fort Worth, also serving Benbrook today.